Facebook is no longer the only company with mobile apps powered by React Native in the App Store.
React Native is new, but it’s more than just a toy. It’s an extremely powerful and efficient way to build mobile applications.
Let’s go beyond the React Native docs and talk about how to build performant and production-ready React Native applications.I’ll discuss:
* Using React (web) best practices in a native environment (with Redux, Relay, and GraphQL)
* Why you shouldn’t be scared of bridging native code
* How to plan ahead for easy, cross-platform React Native development
* Leveraging continuous integration (and deployment) for your React Native apps
* This talk should leave you convinced that React Native should be your (or your organization’s) mobile platform of choice.